Welcome to Human Resources and Labor Relations
The Human Resources and Labor Relations Department is responsible for administering all employment related activities, including:
- Recruitment and selection of qualified applicants for vacant positions
- Administration and maintenance of a competitive benefit program
- Maintenance of employment records
- Classification and compensation administration
- Development and coordination of staff training opportunities
- Negotiation and administration of labor agreements
- Implementation and administration of human resources policies
- Development and implementation of employee centered programs
Disclaimer: This website is provided as an information source for public use. Macomb County strives to maintain the integrity of this site and to present information which is accurate and timely. The information is subject to periodic updates, revisions, deletions and additions without prior notice. Macomb County is not responsible for errors or omissions contained in this information, and makes no representations as to the accuracy of the information. Where an official printed document differs from the text which may be provided at this site, the official printed document takes precedence.
The terms of employment and benefits for Macomb County employees are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreements and the Human Resources Policy. Information included in this website shall not be construed to modify any provisions of applicable collective bargaining agreements or Human Resources policies.
MACOMB COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. MACOMB COUNTY DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION, COLOR, SEX, AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR DISABILITY.
October 30, 2017 - November 17, 2017